Friday, March 27, 2009

If I Hear Poker Face by Lady Gaga 1 More time I'll...

stop what I'm doing and start da-da-da-da dancing. My dog grabs her stuffed animal that squeaks, & squeaks & squeaks. We dance to the song until next song a boring one comes on. So I go back to work. Well, how can one go to work with "pa-pa-pa-pa poker face" stuck in your head. You start to sing it and find your mumbling out loud.  Your friends start to avoid you like the plague as they are in "Gaga Anonymous" You then obsessively start to count the number of times the radio plays Lady Ga Ga's Poker Face. It dawns on you-- they play no one else! How dan radio station have 1 song. You start to feel like, "Hey, I can sing and write a easy song like that, too." You start to scribble your song; My-my-my-my job sucks and I stick my-my-my tounge out at my ba-ba-ba boss. Of course, he is not facing me. And then, he turns around and says, "When your done with your recording session get back to work." My music career is over. I mean, if boss thinks that was good then definitely over. His taste is on the dark side of awful. "Oh, no!" They're playing Poker Face again. I have to stop ba-ba-ba-ba blogging and go dance again. Squeak. Squeak.

1 comment:

  1. LOLLLLLLL My Sis Westie BUBS has to have Squeakers in all his Toys!! ;))

    Saw some Vid of Lady GaGa going to England - don't know her Music that well yet*

    Cheers! ;)) Peace*

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, Story Book World
Single girl, Chiffon is experiencing some dating "oh no's!" Evil Blot is causing havoc in her dating life. Does this sound like u2? Chiffon is being set up on blind dates, tall dates, miserable dates, late dates & play dates. The Trollop girl's mission is to turn a single girls uggghhh dates into oh la la dates. Write to a trollop with your dating problem. They'll write you back. xoxo. Let's rule the world.